This blog is a place to file my thoughts and ramblings on my journey to good health. It has been created to coincide with the commencement of my second round of Michelle Bridges' 12 Week Body Transformation (12WBT) - Round 1, 2013. My first round of the 12WBT, Round 4, 2012 saw me lose 14 kilograms or 16.1% of my starting body weight over the 12 weeks of the program. I have lost a total of 26 kilograms since mid-October 2012.

I hope that this blog will help me maintain my own motivation to improve my health and lifestyle, and that you might also gain some inspiration for your journey through reading about mine. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Countdown is ON...


In just three days time Round 4, 2012 of the 12WBT will be complete, and Round 1, 2013 about to start! I have completed all my preseason tasks already, many not needing to be done twice. I really only had to re-address my goals, excuses (read pitfalls) and reiterate my commitment to the program. Hooray! I have used my final weigh-in, measurements and fitness test results from Round 4, 2012, for the start of Round 1, 2013.

It feels good to have a plan in place, and I am looking forward to some new challenges and achievements over the next 12 weeks. I think I will also try and make it to the end-of-round Finale this time, which I believe will be held in Melbourne. Not only will it be a treat to visit Melbourne, the Finale workout will be something to train and prepare for. Bring it on!

If you have managed to find my blog I hope that you will find some tidbit of information or motivation along the way, that might be useful to you. If you do, please don't hesitate to let me know. It would be lovely to know that I am not sitting here rambling to myself. If you are taking part in Round 1, 2013 of the 12WBT all the best for your journey too. I'd love to hear how you are doing.

Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

What a fabulous name for your new blog Sam. Love it. x